A downloadable game for Windows
A cutesy take on a classic I grew up with, including 90 classic Sokoban levels.
Most Sokoban clones I've played are audio-free; this one _does_ have sound effects, but the atmosphere is quiet and peaceful--it's a good game to play before bed.
How to Play
- The object of each level is to push each piece of bread into its own basket.
- When every basket is filled with bread, you win!
- You cannot pull the bread or pass over it.
( Keyboard / XBox controller )
- Windows 64bit
- 512MB RAM (usage ~15MB)
- Honestly unsure about CPU speed--the game _is_ software-rendered...
Hit me up on Twitter!
|Tags||2D, Cute, Pixel Art, Remake, Retro, Singleplayer|
sokoban-1.04.exe 7 MB
It should run out of the box on just about any Windows machine. :)
Maybe put the .exe in a folder to keep the savedata from floating around.
- Version 1.04 - You can Undo your last moveJan 26, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi,I really like the game and I see in the credits that you use aseprite and LuaJIT, so you build you own engine/framework?
Thank you! :)